COVID 19 Notice
There’s nothing more important to us than the health and wellbeing of our employees and clients. But beyond that Mr. Santoro is getting older and is considered high risk. Accordingly, we are implementing a safety program to ensure a clean (and hopefully virus free) environment. Please help us in this endeavor. Upon guidance from the CDC and other public health officials along with our local government, we are taking the following steps:
- SANITIZE: Use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the closing. Or feel free to thoroughly wash your hands in the lavatory.
- TAKE YOUR PEN: Take any pens you may use with you when leaving. They are great pens for future use, and we have stocked up on them.
- OFFICE: Our employees will sanitize all tables and chairs after each closing.
- CONTACT: Elbow bumps will be totally appropriate and please consider it a firm handshake.
- If you need to sneeze or cough please use the tissues readily available and dispose of it immediately in the trash can.
- Sometimes we get backed up. If the office gets a little crowded, feel free to wait outside. We encourage social distancing.
- We have plenty of refreshments, munchies and reading material (Lysol sprayed) so relax as best you can, and we’ll get through this.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience in these very trying and unprecedented time.